Family Partner Certificate Program
Covid 19 Expedited Course
We are offering this course during the Covid 19 crisis as a way to support Head Start professionals who need a certificate to work as a family partner. Join the fun of our online community to fight the social distancing blues!
- Same class content;
- Same online support;
- Same flexibility for you; and
- Same great kinship with other family partners around the U.S.!
Certificate Program Registration=====>
Child and Family Partners Certificate Program
- 10 modules based on the Head Start Relationship-Based Competencies;
- Two video conference calls to help participants navigate the online assignments and software;
- Online support throughout the program;
- 50+ online assignments covering everything from self-care to positive, goal-oriented relationships;
- Immediately relevant content and skills for family partners; and
- Program graduates benefit from free or reduced cost future workshops.
Train as a Trainer for your agency to cost-effectively access the Family Partnership Credential! Trainers access the Child and Family Partners Certificate Program classroom and Course Administration to ensure they receive the support needed for their fellow employees to receive the best possible program. Email email@example.com to learn more. You can start training to train today!